Sunday, March 11, 2007

Influence + imposition

Thursday, March 29th, 2007
Cleveland Public Art
1951 West 26th St. no. 101
5.30pm

Another showing of some local design nutters. I supposition here is that some "recent work & current speculations about Cleveland" will be in the offering.

Oh, methinks there could be some drama.

Well, hopefully. Anyway, it isn't like I promised to be nice but I have to see these people around, you know, public type places so I won't make any odd comments just YET. Except for that one, that one could be construed as odd. It wasn't intentional. Crud, now that apology could be taken out of context. I think I am just digging a deeper hole. And what do I mean by that? I don't even know anymore.

This whole post is going to bite me on the ass tomorrow.

Regardless, go see stuff. I command thee.

Resources:
Exhibition statement as well as bios in .pdf form .

Cleveland Public Art Website, bound to have information up about the exhibit eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment