Friday, July 20, 2007

Designed Obselesence wins an award!

TOIstudio recived it's first award in an open competition. That is nice. It was for submission to the Lifecycle Building Challenge in which I attempted to reuse some of the Breuer Tower instead of just tossing it out.

I am still highly interested in getting my hands on some of those panels for my studio or maybe to build a small cottage on a farm out east.

There is a People's Choice Awards type thing where I think the winner gets a hug or something. You can vote for it
here.

Then send an email to
peopleschoice@lifecyclebuilding.org with the entry number in subject line, name of entry in subject line and a brief reason why it is your favorite entry (not in subject line).

Possible reasons could be because I am so darned lovable or because I ate all my vegetables once.

No comments:

Post a Comment