Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MOCA Launchpad

Thursday, July 26, 2007
MOCA Cleveland
7-10pm

What happens when you combine the power of the internet (by power, I mean unreasonably simple access for anyone to state an unverified fact or misplaced opinion) with an established
art institution and a cash bar?

The answer is
Launchpad, an unveiled attempt to herd string cheese through a strong ocean current in an attempt to touch the face of God. I can only explain it that way because I have no idea what to expect. I know that there will be some very strong opinions present, I know that at the very least it should be...interesting and I know that all the beautiful people will be there.

What? You weren't invited? Oh, how embarrassing. Well, I can get you in.

You can even make some blogger friends.

Free and open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment