Thursday, May 29, 2008

Live! Work! Waterloo! - Housing Symposium



Waterloor Village Artist Housing Symposium
Sunday, June 8th
Arts Collinwood Gallery
Free and Open to the public

11am :: brunch at the Beachland Tavern - DELICIOUS!

1-3pm :: Arts Collinwood Gallery, 15605 Waterloo

treats, info, speakers:
Arts Collinwood
Northeast Shores
Cleveland Action to Support Housing
Community Partnership for Arts and Culture
Primerica Financial Services
Waterloo Artists and Residents
COSE

3pm - ? Tour the Waterloo Village:
Residences, shops, galleries, taverns, restaurants, etc.
(a map will be provided)

Ever since the Midtown TOIstudio flooded the MarJ and I have been debating whether I should take the plunge and start anew. I really like the Collinwood area and enjoy watching it develop over the past 3 - 4 years that it has been really taking off. I enjoy looking at the buildings and thinking to myself. Dang, TOIstudio 2 could work in that space rather well. Right by the freeway, off the lake, near a Home Despot, pretty dang close to Downtown and right near the Euclid Corridor. Actually it is probably closer to downtown than where I am now. Hmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun biking to work down I90. Actually biking through Bratenhal then down Marginal to get downtown would probably be quit enjoyable and traffic free.

    Home 'Despot'. Nice.

    ReplyDelete