Wednesday, September 03, 2008

1/3 Movie Night - Pi



1/3 Movie Night Presents Pi
Thursday, September 4th, 2008
Bela Dubby
13321 Madison Ave. Lakewood, Oh
7.30pm start time
free

We can't stop talking about the cake. It is pretty delicious. And the beer is good too. I suppose if you like movies there is that as a plus. Also the seats are pretty comfy. The whole thing sort of is like if you were in the cast of Friends and they hung out at a cooler place and did things besides had awkward romantic moments and were actually interesting people. It would be just like that.

I like "Everybody Loves Raymond" better anyway although that may not have had the same original airdate. That Robbie had a funny voice. I don't really remember watching that much television back then. Either there was nothing of any real import on or I have suppressed it. I think 90210 used to be on around that time. I didn't like that show in the first place, I can't believe they remade it.

Anyway, Pi, the movie. Get your math brains on for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment