Saturday, November 15, 2008

on site magazine

Recently I had an article accepted for publication by on site magazine which takes article submissions from unknown designers on the subjects of "architecture, art, engineering, performance, landscape, culture, infrastructure, photography".

I was lucky enough to grab an earlier issue from friends at Design Rag and immediately felt that the mix of article topics, photography and writing styles was something that I would love to contribute to. So I did.

The issue is slated to be released around the end of this year. I suggest that if you can, pick up a subscription to help the small magazine take off (which is published by the Association for non-profit architectural fieldwork [Alberta]). You won't regret it. The views and opinions are fresh, young and very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment