Friday, October 02, 2009

Roadtrip (6)! John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design, University of Toronto.


To be completely fair my first warning of any Fall Lecture series happened because Daniels was kind enough to send me an email which turned my regular crummy day into a wonderful one. It reminded me of a couple truths. That Fall is awesome because of all the upcoming lectures, that Daniels not only has an amazing lecture series but keeps people informed about them and that no matter how hard I try, I will never get my alma mater to put me on an email list so I may as well go to another school and try there.

Toronto has a warm place in my heart and I am already listing the excuses to return. This lecture series offers some fine possibilities. For those of you wondering, no, I will not carpool with you to a lecture series across the border. I am less humorous than a border guard and don't have time for your "jeez, I hope my roommate wasn't wearing this coat" humor when we get to the crossing. Also I want time to do some exploring and shopping.

And yes, there is even a Brown Bag Lecture Series. Eat your friggin' heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment