Friday, October 30, 2009

Sculpture Center Architectural Themed Exhibit Tonight and Tomorrow


Friday, October 30, 5-10 PM
Saturday, October 31, noon – 5 PM
Roundtable Conversation on Saturday at 3 PM

Labeled "All You Can Eat" by the people that name such things, an exhibition hits the shoulder season of the Cleveland Sculpture Center offering a large and varied selection of exhibits based upon the architectural vacuum that is Cleveland.

Having already stolen a completely unwarranted preview (I had no warrant) I will admit I am pleasantly surprised at the turnout in both scale and quality. Caveat: I have not really looked all that much into the exhibition, I just hung around causing trouble when it was being installed.

However the mere fact that it is being pulled off is impressive enough. I hope you come, take a gander, make your snarky remarks and then go home and think on what you really saw and thought.

Saturday includes a round table discussion hosted by some people who are probably listed on the web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment