Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Roadtrip! - KSU: College of Architecture and Environmental Design Lecture Series



Well, I got the lecture poster in the mail today, right after the first lecture of the fall series.  They also don't have much on the website regarding the lectures so I can't copy and paste.  I'm personally sort of sick of parsing out other people's information who don't take the time to make a text list to be cut and paste so if you want to read who and when, I suppose you can read the jpg.

I'm in a grumpy mood, sorry.  I just don't understand how some institutions still have no idea how to leverage the internets in 2012.  I would think one would be publishing the heck out of this stuff.  It is the beginning of the semester, no need to start it off on the wrong foot.

1 comment:

  1. Lecture and Events are now being updated through our blog: http://kentcaedevents.wordpress.com/

    Spread the word!

    ReplyDelete