Friday, November 23, 2012

Rose Iron Works Holiday Open House and Boutique - 2012.12.06


I know last year I really enjoyed visiting the foundry.  It was crowded so come early and plan on taking your time seeing everything.


Rose Iron Works invites you
to our Holiday Open House
and Boutique

Join us for festivities and
holiday shopping

New limited edition holiday gift items!

Thursday, December 6, 2012
from 5pm to 9pm

(One evening only!)

Forging demonstrations at 6pm and 8pm

Rose Iron Works Studio & Forge
1536 E 43rd Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44103

For our out-of-town friends:
Visit our website to view our products
and be sure to shop early
to ensure holiday delivery


http://www.RoseIronWorks.com


A note from Bob Rose: I'm delighted to invite all of our friends to another Holiday Open House!  Last year's event was such a huge success that many have asked if we were going to do it again.   With my father's recent passing in mind, I've decided to open our doors once each year ... to say a heartfelt thanks, to celebrate the holiday season and to honor both Dad and my grandfather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment