Thursday, January 17, 2013

RoadTrip! - Knowlton School of Architecture 2013 Spring Lecture Series

Knowlton School of Architecture
2013 Spring Lecture Series


KSA Lecture Series

All lectures are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Unless noted, all lectures will be held at the Knowlton Hall Auditorium (KN 250) at 5:45 PM.

SPRING 2013: ELEMENTAL

January 30, 2013
On Imagination: Conversations with Architects
March 6, 2013
April 10, 2013

PS, I love being able to copy/paste lecture series with links and images and text and all that goodness instead of transcribing from some poster.jpg or pdf.

PPS, I hate iTunes, can't these things just be posted as a podcast I can listen to/watch on any device without having to log into iTunes (I'm still angry at iTunes from 2002 or so, I know it isn't rational but that grudge runs deep).

No comments:

Post a Comment