Monday, July 01, 2013

2013 Creative Workforce Fellowship Video + Spontaneous Interventions.

Not to toot my own horn (although using the word "toot" is quite fun), the Creative Workforce Fellowship Video has been posted online where I talk about the Greening Gordon Square project. The videographer, Paul Sobota" did a great job in editing all my blather into something slightly cogent.


This has been the first long-term research project that I have had the ability to undertake within the Northeast Ohio community and has allowed me to identify just how important I find research of our built environment and how integral it is to become in my future work.

Recently a poster for the project was included in the Spontaneous Interventions: design actions for the common good exhibition in Chicago (May - Sept, 2013). The exhibition is an American extension of the recent 13th Venice Bienniale. It's the big poster, smack in the middle of the wall. you should be able to pick it out by the outline of Cuyahoga County. Take that Lake Michigan!


You can find more (and continuously-ish updated) information on the Greening Gordon Square webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment