Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Cleveland Convention Center Hotel Open House - 2013.08.08

My understanding is that there wasn't a giant rush of developers hoping to leverage themselves into the new Convention Center Hotel Project, however Cooper Carry (who I hope that link is incorrect due to the absolute horribleness of the website) has apparently been named the "winner". Seriously, worst/slowest/most cumbersome architecture website ever. And I know bad website design. I've made a lot of 'em.

There is an open house this week to meet representatives from Cooper Carry where folks can come and, I suppose, say something for consideration, prior to the "design process" being begun, about the hotel project.

I dunno. Say something nice and useful. Architects like that.

It is about here where I say, "Holy sheet! Way to offer last minute notice for input at the most insane time slot ever for working folks who want to get involved. Couldn't we have hosted this at the freshwater crib on the second full moon of the third month of the year 1810?" I suppose some people can make it. If you can, good on you, the rest of us will be at work, working.

Thursday, August 8th, 2013
1.30pm - 3pm
Cleveland Public Library
Louis Stokes Wing, Room 218
325 Superior Ave. E
Cleveland, OH 44114

Please register for the event - info@LAND-studio.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment