Thursday, September 21, 2006

English K-ni-git makes Americans look like tools

Sir Richard Branson, shown above (in the space suit, doing what he does best: livin' da life) has won a special place in my heart recently despite running a company named "Virgin". Besides investing in companies I already love, such as Scaled Composites and investing in Cilion for ethanol development (although I shake my head at making it from corn) he recently launched Virgin Fuels which will concentrate on "green" fuel for both the Virgin Air and Virgin Trains businesses. Now, in a move to win even more of my heart (oh, his eyes are DREAMY!) Sir Branson, pardon me, Richard has promised to commit all profits from the airline and rail firms for the next 10 years into fighting global warming. The investments (estimated to reach 3 billion dollars - about 17 days of war in Iraq) will concentrate on developing renewable energy technologies through Virgin Fuels.

Marvelous.

Cite your source

No comments:

Post a Comment