Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cleveland Design Competition Website Launch

Recently a website launched, cryptically called Cleveland Design Competition. It is currently under development and will soon have more information up and about it.

I bring this to your attention for a myriad of reasons.

a- so that this competition gets a ton of entrants. I am under the impression that this particular comp. is sort of an underground movement by a group of people bent of guerrilla design tactics, ie. by creating their own medium for designers to do what they love.

b- so that people's attention will be piqued making them want to check back more and more often which gives more incentive for these guys to move on their project.

c- so that the email that I got in the first place about this particular site stops getting forwarded to me over and over and over and over and over again. Oh well, at least people have me in mind for this sort of thing so I guess that is good, actually. You might as well keep it up.

More updates as the site, well, updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment