Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last minute gift ideas - Ethanol assist bicycle

I can hear the complaining now. "Power assist" cycling? What?

Hey, if it gets more people out of their cars and on to a mode of transportation that allows a more intimate and physical connection with their neighborhood then I am all for it.

Just think of it as a ecological acceptable power sourced alternative transportation.

I know there are currently some hurdles. Lack of ethanol infrastructure, weird cycling laws and of course the fact that this particular motor system is produced in the UK.

Forget all about the impossibilities, think POSSIBILITIES and think about how amazed I would be to find one of these systems under my holiday tree thing.

Along those lines, I have to get back to doing my holiday stuff. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment