Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter weekend breakdown

Well, sorry to be missing out on some posting this weekend, I was in Indianapolis for the Manufacturing Materials Effects seminar hosted by Ball State University in the Indianapolis Museum of Art.

I don't really know if I can make intelligible comments upon the seminar without launching off into a tirade about current assumptions and failures in vision and similar thoughts that made me feel very frustrated about working with and around certain peoples. I will say that the seminar was well put together, that the food and venue were amazing, that the discussions/lectures were so invigorating as to instill in one a euphoric feeling of self realization and intent that could prove very dangerous if not properly stifled in the up coming weeks.

It basically made one feel as if they could change the world. I hadn't felt that way for a while actually. It was creeping back in after being properly trampled upon but now my veins course with the power of potential.

Shaping metal with explosives underwater will do that to you.

I will actually attempt to possibly break down some of the lectures, the uses for technology and possibilities as I see them for the local and environmental economy. I just need some personal time for shoveling the driveway, sleeping and catching up with loved ones.

Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment