Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Daily Green - consumer's guide

There are certainly a lot of newer "green" consumer guides popping up and it is hard to judge, really, who and which would be best for your personal use. To be honest, the things I typically purchase don't really necessitate much more information then already on hand, I don't buy a lot of things, mostly due to the fiscal liability school and my extravagantly beer based lifestyle has placed me under.

However, if you do happen to have an income of the disposable nature, and perhaps would like yet another source for finding out about consumer goods with a dose of environmental news then you may like to check out the daily green. At the very least they have a pretty good list of links and some random tips and news that show up.

Currently they are in Beta and I think plan to go "live" in about four months but there are still probably plenty of things to check out in the mean while, such as articles discussing which is more dangerous to birds, cats or wind turbines.

In non related at all news, my computer at home shall be considered officially toasted. I am debating whether I should purchase a new one or just try to see how long my laptop will last before it to decides that it would not be a lap warmer anymore. By this I mean that I will try to keep up with posting, but it is difficult without a reliable and convenient manner in which to do so.

I also realize that the labels sorter thing is not working in a reliable manner. Again, since I am without a decent computer it is hard to make adjustments to said technology. Please bear with me as I attempt to sort this mess out.

No comments:

Post a Comment