Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New |re|Design Cleveland Charrette

It looks like there is ANOTHER |re|design Cleveland charrette up, this one aimed towards more neighborhoody identification goodness. I suppose nothing can be left un-'re'designed if targets range from a parking garage facade (architectural), bridge design (engineering) and now a waste receptical charrette (industrial design?).

I am mostly excited because this is the third incarnation and it now appears that it actually may continue to be a monthly like submission thingy. That could end up rather interesting if it does. I am thinking that there are quite a few people around town that would love an excuse to sketch something up and showcase their thoughts.

Anyway, get out there and submit something, dammit!

ps. sorry for no post yesterday, had to catch up on sleep deprived to me due to that damned Cleveland Competition. I hope some of you bums submitted stuff to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment