Monday, June 04, 2007

Cleveland Design Competition: for REALZ!

Cleveland Design Competition Exhibition 2007
Thursday, June 7th, 2007
Spaces Gallery
6.30pm - the clock strikes "get outta here"
7.30pm - competition results announced

What can I say? I know I mentioned a 'save the date' notice somewheres (that I can't find) but now I have a bat time to match the bat place. Word on the street is that there were a bunch of really good entries so you out to get your butt there and check out what people offered out of the goodness of their squishy hearts.

Due to massive amount of people that will no doubt show up Spaces Gallery is being kind enough to offer the Shrinking Cities exhibit as overflow (as well at to totally submerse your being in some architecturaly-type evening emotional goodness).

There will be food. There will be drink and if I win I promise that recess will be extended by 20 minutes every day and the water fountain will squirt out red Kool-aid instead of water. Vote for me to make all your dreams come true!

Cleveland Design Competition 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment