Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ideastream - Listening Project

Want to talk about your neighborhood? Then say something!

Back in 2001
WCPN ideastream began The Listening Project, an online survey and archive of Northeast Ohio residents perspective on their city and neighborhood.

Mostly a useful tool for WCPN to hear what the region would like to hear more about however it is also rather useful to see how other people percieve the area's problems and assests.

If you have a couple minutes, I suggest you fill out a survey. If you already have then feel free to read through the archive. I know I bring up WCPN a lot on this blog, and it isn't only because I am a treehugging liberal hippie or whatever most people ascribe to being NPR listeners, I love WCPN because of the local coverage and actual reporting that they manage to accomplish. If you ever wondered how I had my finger on the pulse of the city and seemed so well informed, it is because WCPN brings many of those topics to my attention. There, all my secrets are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment