Monday, August 06, 2007

Tremont Art Walk

Tremont Art Walk
Friday August, 10th, 2007
Tremont

Participants and Map
Tremont Art Hop Schedule

Last time I mentioned my plans to attend the Art Walk and grab a drink at a certain location the patio of said location was PACKED and there was a short bald dude who was so intent on woo-ing some broad that he failed to notice the gigantic bearded guy standing next to him trying to get his attention to borrow his empty chairs.

No more will I tell you jerks where I plan to drink if you are going to take my chairs.

Anyway, we ended up at the patio of the
Flying Monkey Pub, which was just fine until they got really busy and it became difficult to flag down the bartendress. However, there was some really delightful paintings at the Flying Monkey that this couple were hanging up. I even joted down her name to google later but it was probably underwater by this weekend like most of my belongings. The MarJ probably remembers. If I get the name from her I will amend this entry.

This is probably the longest entry for the Art Walk I have had for a while, so go, enjoy some art and if a large bearded dude is standing over you whispering 'psst, hey buddy', for gawd's sake, let him have your empty chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment