Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The 'Euc' is back...

I was trying to remember the last time I was at the Euclid Tavern. I can almost pick it out of the smokey haze of what I assume are high school memories. Was it that long ago? Was it the first time I had seen a 'Church of the Subgenius' sticker outside of the house?

I suppose growing up in the abundance of Cleveland folk-lore and surrounded by the hopes and dreams of living in a vibrant rock and roll city gave the Euclid Tavern a reputation that may be hard to live up to.

Regardless. Among years of rumors and months of speculation the Tavern has thrown open its doors and is already booking musical acts to rekindle of legacy of a primier local venue.

I suppose now it is our job to support it.

Euclid-tavern.com

-special thanks to Marc at studioTechne for the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment