Monday, March 25, 2013

University of Toronto Daniels has a youtube channel!

UofTDaniels

I admit, there is something about lectures and podcasts from extremely intelligent people that can make my whole dang day. Perhaps I work under the assumption that if I watch enough TED talks I will absorb some brilliance or at the very least get to see some more robotic birds fly around an auditorium.

Recently I re-discovered that Daniels Faculty of Architecture at University of Toronto has their own youtube channel where they post their lectures and what not. I admit, I am a Daniel's fanboy. If only I had known about that university when thinking on grad school (and not being so in debt that I went to my fallback fallback's).

So there it is, enjoy. What else are you going to do at work, draw restroom elevations? You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment