Sunday, August 13, 2006

C'mon Dru, get on with the HAPPENINGS!

While I admit that half of the lack of postings in this blog has to do with forgetting my username and password combination the other half is due to the stemming of elaborate projects reaching out from the ground and clawing at the sky intertwined with the multitude of local happenings that are, um, happening.

First due up is, of course for those interested in the happenings of the personal nature is, the inclusion not only of resume and fun time “teaserfolio” in my search for prospective offerings of the professional sort as well as some reviews and much needed links of local going-ons that are not only highly enjoyable but also *gasp* mildly educational. Within this vein I had traveled to the 2006 Burning River Fest which had surpassed last years in scope and awesomeness. Things of this nature get me all invigorated concerning my city and the hope that sometimes escapes its grasp. I plan to follow up with photos and reviews but first have to dig through the gigantic PILE of information that my loved one and I collected.

In summation here is a list of things to look for.
- Online resume/portfolio
- Burning River Fest Review with pictures.

I swear, I will get this all up in what appears to be a timely manner to, well, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment