Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Happenings 2006 08.26

2006 August 26

Mark your calendar for the 4th Annual Madison Car Kulture show on Madison Avenue between Lewis Drive and Clarence Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio from noon to 8pm (or something along those lines). Admission is free and although I will profess to be a “treehuggin’ big motor loathing everyone should bike instead” sort of man I will admit that shiny cars are a source of visceral enjoyment. I can quiet the logical part of my brains to lose myself in the glorious man made contraptions that perpetuate our dependence on a solitary society and nonrenewable energy source because I constantly am able to ask myself “why are there no biodiesel, hybrid, or good ol’ fashioned electric automobiles?”

Click here for the Plain Dealer’s exhaustive article.

Speaking of which I really dropped the ball by not telling the biodiesel guys I met at the Great Lakes Burning River Fest about this car show. I will remedy this as soon as I can find their contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment