Thursday, August 24, 2006

Who ya gonna call?

My girlfriend, who is of infinite wisdom, grace and beauty, somehow finds some of the most interesting going-ons in the news and what not and notifies me of said going-ons.

This one I find particularly timely, not only as I start to debate a new mobile plan as my current phone and plan is of the sucky nature and in need of replacement and I don’t want to just throw out my old phone (being as it is full of heavy metals and what not) and I don’t want to start collecting them. I find it sad enough that I have my old phone from 2 years ago sitting on a shelf in my room.

Anyway, ReCellular will take your old phone, refurbish or recycle it and then sells them in locations where creating a cellular network is cheaper and easier then creating regular telecommunications infrastructure.

Here is the CNN article that explains it some.

No comments:

Post a Comment