Saturday, September 16, 2006

Cleveland 2006 SPARX Gallery Hop

Before I post pictures from the library, which I went to and was indeed happy with how the whole thing came out, I will first post some news about a weekend event you might be interested in because there will still be time on the morrow to do something with this information.

SPARX in the city Gallery Tour 2006
.

This is the fourth year that this has been going. Basically a bunch of galleries around and in the city have "happenings" which you can go to, either via your legs (lots of walking), your bike (lots of peddling), your car (you better carpool), public transportation via
GCRTA, or the take the special TROLLEY for 5 bucks. Here is a pretty nice map that you can download/print out/memorize and plan your trip out on a lazy Sunday after watching the Browns trounce the Bengals. If you are into that sort of thing. Which I am.

Today I just went to the
chalk festival at the Cleveland Museum of Art (oh GOD when are they going to reopen?) and even though it was the first day you could already feel the EXCITEMENT in the air. Also, seeing a bunch of families hanging out while the kids drew was pretty neat-o.



Just a couple of pictures whilst I try to figure out what the heck I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment