Saturday, September 30, 2006

Site was finally updated

Well, I got sick of looking at the imagery, especially as I take this thing to start to concentrate a little bit on Cleveland. Chances are that I will be sticking around this town for a while. I would have loved to throw my stuff in my car and head west but there are some good opportunities here and things are just starting to work and I am figuring that I might as well make some waves here right now instead of trying to come back and do it later.

I cleaned up some of the code, there are still a few things that are driving me wacky, and I have to go back in and tighten up some script. If I hadn't burnt the heck out of my hand I would have probably finished all I wanted to today.

Also, time to get some of the crew back together. Chris and Suzi headed even further off but we are going to attempt the long distance thing. Evan went all respectable like and got some responsibilities but we will see what we can do there. Anyway, the whole point is look for more stuff upcoming. We got a project being completed that will be put up, some more competitions being mulled over and hopefully whole new sources of fun information. I admit, I missed a bunch of deadlines searching for a new job and studying for exams I need to take. I'm a jerk.

Regardless, peek around, find some stuff to look at and hopefully not find any broken links. Man, they were EVERYWHERE.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment