Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cleveland Home and Garden Show

Is in town.

February 3 - 11, 2007 at the IX center.

I would post more but I am sort of upset that getting their dang banner image was this huge mess of having to view the source code for their webpage and figure out where it was located because they had the thing locked. What does this say? I don't know...that when it comes to the thicker armor or the bigger warhead, the warhead always wins or that people waste perfectly good time and effort justifying their jobs or maybe that someone figured that making it so that this image couldn't be hotlinked was worth some effort?

Whatever. Flowers, home stuff, garden junk...I will probably be there this weekend with loved ones. Images, etc, probably forthcoming. Hope I have some bizzness cards by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment