Tuesday, February 06, 2007

For those of you NOT PAYING ATTENTION

February 2nd of the great 2007 the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change happened to release a report. Included within said report was something along the lines of "there is a 90% chance of certainty that DIRECT HUMAN ACTION can be blamed for global warming". I include this only because I am perfectly ASTONISHED that some people are, of this report, UNAWARES.

I am yelling, because it is TUESDAY the 6th and I am beyond SICK of pointing this report out to people. Believe me, I get to contend with the same trivial tripe you do everyday. I also get to hear stories of the guy on the train who doesn't believe in global warming because he looked it up on the Internet and a particular political party doesn't believe in it. I know, it is hard to argue with an hour of in-depth Internet searching but if one were to remove one's head from ones' ass and try to listen to what those that utilize science are saying, then maybe we could perhaps hope the world would become a better place. Maybe. Whatever.

I included a picture of the Oscar Meyer Wiener mobile that was downtown today for 2 reasons.
1- I find this vehicle hilarious. It made the fact that the network was down at work not too awful.
B- It was too cold outside to get closer. Ironic with all the "global warming" hootenanny".


No comments:

Post a Comment