Sunday, February 04, 2007

Connecting Cleveland 2020-><-CityWide Plan

While looking around at some updates sent to me regarding some investment into Cleveland's cycling infrastructure I ran across the Connecting Cleveland 2020 website, a comprehensive plan for creation ease of public connections to and through downtown Cleveland.

The website is full of great overviews, zoning information, concepts, etc. All in all the whole plan looks, at first glance, as something that I could actually find interesting. An entire plan, put forth to connecting the city offers so many different opportunities that I can find it hard to fault any study based upon or espousing such development. In fact the whole thing makes me giddy and wonders, well, wonders just what would happen if such concentrated planning effort materialized into something that we could experience.

Giddy.

Resources:
Meeting Schedule PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment