Saturday, April 21, 2007

Green Energy Ohio - Cleveland Office-Warming Party

Thursday, April 26
The Cleveland City Club Building
Tenth Floor
6.15pm - 7.30pm

"Join GEO for the offical opening of the new GEO office on the tenth floor of The Cleveland City Club Building located at 850 Euclid Ave in downtown Cleveland. Hear Executive Director, Bill Spratley, talk about the latest news on renewable energy, network with like-minded individuals, win door prizes, and enjoy good food provided by GEO staff. All volunteers, members, and friends are welcome! RSVP to Athan Barkoukis at Athan@greenenergyohio.org or (216) 526-5545."

Link

I admit, when I first read this I thought there was a little tongue in cheek climate joke there about global warming. I guess I was wrong, however I think those could be some fun parties to throw, especially with the weather getting nicer, etc. Just something to think about.

Regardless, Green Energy Ohio is continually improving getting their message out about promoting economically sustainable and environmental energy policies. Definitely something to pay attention to.

No comments:

Post a Comment