Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cleveland Museum of Art- Partially Open!


First off, I just got back from Columbus so sorry for missing a couple of days. Secondly I am having a heck of a time with blogger uploading images. I am going to have to go around it the ol' fashioned way, which isn't making me happy and is sort of killing the fun of adding pretty pictures. I hope to sort out my stupidity soon.

Cleveland Museum of Art, after closing all of it's doors for (what seemed to be) ever, ifsopening back up TODAY for Barcelona and Modernity: Picasso, Gaudi, Miro, Dali which looks to be a very interesting and exciting show. I grew up with a Picasso book (as a baby) and became an instant lover of Gaudi and Dali once I reached high school. Now that I am old and bitter few things make me giddy with excitement like the reopening of PART of CMA coupled with an exhibit around which I am sure will motivate me to save up the cash to finally go to Barcelona next spring.

There is a charge because it is a special exhibition. However, if you are a member you can get in for free.

Anyway, this is cause for celebration! MUCH celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment