Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh yes, and I might as well mention

That due to me having a rather annoying Type 'A' personality I have taken it upon myself to start posting events that pander to my interests on a Google calendar from which you can find in a link on the left under the graphic-type links. I don't expect everyone to stand in wondrous amazement upon my grasp of simple technology, instead I expect some of you slackers to participate in said events, representing your views and hopes, your dreams and your city.

Anyway, I am off to dinner, so peruse and take heed. Also, if you are of the notion that you would like your event on the calendar go ahead and leave a comment and I will try to get to it. Since this is all new there is not the mad rush of people wanting their stuff on there as you would like to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment